Safeguarding Of Vulnerable Adults
Safeguarding of vulnerable adult training in Dublin is presented at out modern Dublin 11 training centre and the safeguarding courses nation wide can be arranged on clients premises for convenience.
This course is designed for individuals working or wishing to work in the healthcare industry. We cover everything you need to know so you can gain your Safeguarding of vulnerable adults certificate in line the Section 8- The Protection Standard of the National Quality Standards for Residential Care settings for older people in Ireland as published by HIQA (Health Information Quality Authority) .
This course will cover the following topics.
- Increase Knowledge and understanding of what is Elder Abuse
- Help staff identify the different types of abuse
- Assist staff in how to recognise abuse or signs of abuse
- Help staff identify care practices that might lead or contribute to Elder Abuse
- To increase staff knowledge of actions necessary to report Elder Abuse
- How to manage disclosure