WD Training Centre have been providing classroom and online training courses in Ireland since 2007.
Specialising in healthcare, aviation security and health & safety training courses for individuals and companies nationwide.
We employ a diverse range of highly qualified and experienced instructors that have hands on experience within their chosen sector.
Our healthcare sector provides the essential training required for persons wishing to start in the healthcare sector, or those requiring upskilling.
Healthcare training courses include but not limited to some of the below:
- Patient manual handling.
- Irish Heart Foundation CPR / AED training.
- Combined patient manual handling & CPR.
- Complete 2 day healthcare package.
- Infection control & prevention.
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
All our courses are provided in our modern Dublin 11 training centre with more than sufficient free parking to attendees.
As well as providing all our courses on a regular bases in our Dublin training centre we are also happy to assist companies and clients with training on their premises.
WD Training Centre is only one of four independent approved security training organisations in Ireland for providing aviation security.
Our aviation security training courses consist but not limited to the below:
- BSAT airside security 126.96.36.199 .
- Air cargo security training 188.8.131.52 .
- Inflight supplier security training 184.108.40.206 .
- Airport supplier security training 220.127.116.11 .
- Aircraft protection training 18.104.22.168 .
- Aviation supervisor training 11.2.4 .
- Aviation security manager training 11.2.5