Airport Supplier Training 184.108.40.206
Staff involved in implementing security controls for airport supplies, handling and preparing supplies other than screening are required to complete airport supplier training 220.127.116.11.
Staff involved in the preparation/checking of documentation are required to complete security training to the competencies of 18.104.22.168 (this course also includes competencies 11.2.7).
Our aviation instructor (Philip Beggs), is certified by the IAA (Irish Aviation Authority). All courses are presented via an Approved Security Training Organisation.
WD Training Centre ensuring all course content and legislation are fully up to date and reviewed on a regular basis.
This training is also available online, click on the image for further information.
This course will cover the following topics.
- Previous acts of unlawful interference with civil aviation.
- National, EU & international requirements for airport supplies.
- Role & function of aviation security security manager & IAA.
- Procedures for challenging persons.
- Acceptance of all airport supplies and protection requirements of airport supplies.
- Knowledge of transportation requirements.
- Contingency plans and emergency response procedures.
Who is this course designed for?