What is BSAT Training?
BSAT airside security training 184.108.40.206, is designed for all airport staff or third party persons who require an airport airside ID card. As well as persons who require unescorted access to the Security Restricted Area of an airport must complete the application process which includes completing Basic Security Awareness Training (BSAT). This training is offered on our online training platform, click on the below image.
Our aviation instructor (Philip Beggs), is certified by the IAA (Irish Aviation Authority). As well as this BSAT training is presented via an IAA approved security training organisation (ASTO) ensuring all course content and legislation is fully up-to date.
BSAT Airport Security Training covers the following topics.
- 1. Knowledge of previous acts of unlawful interference with civil aviation.
2. Knowledge of the objectives and organisation of aviation security.
3. Knowledge of access control procedures.
4. Knowledge of identification card systems used at the airport.
5. Procedures for challenging persons.
6. How human behaviour and responses can affect security performance.
7. Ability to respond appropriately to security related incidents.
8. Ability to communicate security related incidents clearly and confidently.